Janus Rx Remote Order Entry Pharmacy
24-HOUR PHARMACY SERVICES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
334.819.4500 | 3480 Eastern Boulevard | Montgomery, Alabama 36116
Janus RX Remote Order Entry (ROE) Pharmacy offers a continuum of care for hospitals during times when the on-site pharmacy is closed. Through host system integration and pharmacy automation, the ROE pharmacy can continue to process orders, perform prospective medication reviews and approve medication orders 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Back up pharmacy services are performed if medications are needed which are not stocked in the hospital.
- Remote order entry occurs and continues during hours when the hospital pharmacy staff are not present at the facility.
- Access to a pharmacist at all hours for questions, clarifications, or order approvals
- Integration with any hospital pharmacy operating system for order processing including automated dispensing equipment.
- Services for fully electron it computerized physician order entry CPOE and eMAR systems.
- Pharmacy services at a fraction of the cost of on sight staffing. Usually 80 to 90% less than the cost of an average pharmacists hourly rate.
- Emergency coverage available during regular business hours with no notice required.
- Currently licensed in more than 20 states.
All orders and inquiries should be directed to email@example.com. You may also call 334.819.4500.